Duration – 6D/5N
No. Of Pax – 2
Date of travel – 11th July 2023
Captivating white beaches, azure seashores, unexplored mountains and dense forests, bestowed with such alluring landscapes, Bali is one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world. Bali is known for its alluring arts which includes traditional and modern dance forms, its splendid sculptures, its flashy paintings, excellent leather, beautiful metalworking and amazing music. It has few smaller but outstanding islands like Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan which are loaded with adventure. Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. Not to mention, Bali is world-famous for its warm hospitality.
New Delhi → Denpasar Bali
Monday, Jul 10 Malaysia Airlines MH 191 23:00 New Delhi
Malaysia Airlines MH 715 12:05 Denpasar Bali
Denpasar Bali → New Delhi
Sunday, Jul 16 Malaysia Airlines MH 714 12:55 Denpasar Bali
Malaysia Airlines MH 190 21:50 New Delhi
Baggage ( per person basis ) –
Check In – 20 KG
Cabin – 7 KG
- 3 nights In Kuta
Hotel name -Risata Bali Resort and Spa or Similar
Room Category- 01 Superior Room with breakfast
Check In – 11 July 2023
Check Out – 14 July 2023
- 2 nights In Ubud
Hotel name – The Payogan Villa Resort and Spa or Similar (https://balipayoganresort.com )
Room Category- One Bedroom Pool Villa ( 1xFloating Breakfast) with breakfast
Check In – 14 July 2023
Check Out – 16 July 2023
- Return airport transfers
- 3 Nights Stay in Kuta
- 2 Nights Stay in Pool Villa in Ubud
- 1 Day floating breakfast
- Daily Breakfast
- Inter Hotel Transfers
- 1hr spa at mutiara spa
- Tanah lot temple tour
- Water sports (Combo package (Banana, Parasailing, Jet ski)
- Full Day West Nusa Penida tour with Local Lunch and Inter hotel on private transfer
- Uluwatu temple along with kecak dance
- Candle light dinner at jimbaran with transfers on private basis
- kintamani volcano + ubud village with monkey forest
- Bali Swings at Aloha swing ( 1x single swing, 1x chair, 1x ship )
- Candle Light Dinner at Bumbu Delhi Grand Mirage (Veg & NonVeg Set Menu)
- All Local Taxes inclusive
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1: Arrival to Bali and Check In to Hotel || Arrival transfers and evening tanah lot temple tour on Private basis
Welcome to Bali! Upon arrival at the airport you will be greeted and transferred to the hotel.
Arrival transfers and evening tanah lot temple tour on Private basis
Day 2: Transfer for Water sports (Combo package (Banana, Parasailing, Jet ski) ) || Transfer for Uluwatu and kecak dance || Candle light dinner at jimbaran with transfers on private basis
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer for Water sports (Combo package (Banana, Parasailing, Jet ski) )
Uluwatu and kecak dance || Candle light dinner at jimbaran with transfers on private basis
Day 3: Full Day West Nusa Penida tour with Local Lunch and Inter hotel on private transfer || + 1hrs spa at mutiara spa
After breakfast transfer for the tour of Full Day West Nusa Penida tour with Local Lunch and Inter hotel on private transfer
Day 4: Transfer Kuta to Ubud and kintamani volcano + ubud village along with Monkey forest + bali swing
aloha with transfers on private basis
Wake up in the morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast at Hotel.
kintamani volcano + ubud village along with Monkey forest + bali swing aloha with transfers on private basis
Day 5: Floating Breakfast || Candle Light Dinner at Bumbu Delhi Grand Mirage (Veg & NonVeg Set Menu)
Day 6: Departure
- After you’re done with your regular buffer breakfast you are free to cherish your memories until you get to meet our representative at the hotel.
- He will escort you to the transfer facility and it will be provided to you for your drop at the airport.
- Have an amazing Fly back to your home sweet home with some wonderful memories.
Price : Total Package Cost -1,85,000/- including Flights
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THI S WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
**Quote is valid for today only.
***Flight charges are subject to change as per the availability.
## The flights booked as part of this package are non-refundable and if you wish to book a refundable flight then please contact your tripadvisor before booking.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROCESSING THE BOOKING
- Passport copies (valid for 6 months till the completion of tour)
- Embassies/Consulates/Immigration/Customs will not accept passports for travel in the below mentioned conditions:
- If the passport has been issued with a validity of 20 years.
- If the passport is not machine-readable, i.e., if it is handwritten.
- If the passport expires within the next six months of travel return date.
- If you do not have enough visa pages. There is no provision of additional booklets/pages.
- If the passport is damaged in any way (such as water spots, torn pages, thread off).
- Effective from 6th June 2018, as per Reserve Bank of India (RBI), it is mandatory to submit PAN details of all the travellers. D2C Travel or our vendors shall not be responsible in case there is any compliance issue in the absence of PAN Card information
- Hotel Vouchers/Flight Tickets will be required if not booked via D2C Travel in order to proceed further with the bookings.
- Payment Options
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bank Transfers
**We do not accept cash payments.
Reservation on the tour shall be accepted by D2C Travel only upon receipt of payment confirmation along with full payment as scheduled below:
At the time of booking (Booking Amount)
- INR 20,000 or 20% of total land package*
- 100% Flight Charges
45-30 days prior to travel
- 100% of the total tour cost
*INR 20,000 or 20% of total land package OR as per the cancellation policy OR 100% payment in case of Non-Refundable clause.
** In case of cruise & visa (if applicable), 100% of the cruise cost to be paid in addition to the booking amount.
- D2C Travel reserves the right to change the payment schedule as per the tour arrangements with any contractor or in case of blackout dates, high season dates or any special event at the destination.
- Any changes in the itinerary made by the customer post booking are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
- Any increase in airfare, visa charges, fuel surcharges, etc after the booking must be paid by the customer.
All cancellations are valid only when communicated in writing to D2C Travel by Registered AD, letter, email and upon confirmation of the same in writing by D2C Travel.
Amount are deducted but not limited to cancellation policy advised:
|More than 45 days prior to travel||Booking Amount + INR 1000 of service charge per traveller + 100% Cruise Cost (if applicable)|
|45 to 30 days prior to travel||70% of land cost + 100% of flight charges + INR 1000 of service charge per traveller|
|Less than 30 days prior to travel||100% of tour cost|
- In addition, there may be additional cancellation charges as applied by the contractors in case the amount exceeds the cancellation charges applied by D2C Travel.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Any change in departure date/arrival date & hotel may have cancellation charges depending on type & time of request.
- In case of billing errors, D2C Travel reserves the right to re-invoice.
- D2C Travel reserves the right to change the cancellation policy without any prior notice depending on the travel date & destination.
- For dynamic properties like Marina Bay Sands/Atlantis/Venetian etc. and surcharge days like Christmas & New Year eve, the cancellation policy may not be applicable.
- In case the trip is being cancelled by the traveller or D2C Travel end due to natural calamity, government orders, strike, curfew, etc. standard cancellation policy would be applicable.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, Government taxes or entrance fees.
- International check in time is 14:00 to 15:00 hours and check out time is 11:00 to 12:00 hours.
- The rates above are valid for minimum 02 adults travelling together always.
- The total cost of the package includes 5.0% of the package cost towards GST.
- The rates are valid for Indian nationals residing in India only.
- D2C Travel does not accept cash payments.
- Final handover of Hotel vouchers / Air tickets / passport etc will be done only upon receiving full and final payment.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternate accommodation or airfare of an equivalent or higher standard as compared to the actual booking. In such an alternative of higher standard or cost, D2C Travel reserves the right to re – quote the booking amount based on higher rates.
- Seat – in – coach (SIC) transfers are on fixed timings.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organised by local companies.
- Any custom or recommended tour itinerary posted on the website is only a tentative proposal outline of holiday. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- D2C Travel can only facilitate the visa application for the travelling passengers. Grant of Visa is solely at the discretion of Embassy, if Visa is rejected by the Embassy because of missing documents or other reasons then D2C Travel is not liable to give any refund and respective cancellation policies will apply.
- D2C Travel shall be entitled to forfeit the non-refundable amount paid by the client to the company. In the event the client cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation check-list or in the event the visa of any country is not granted OR unable to travel on the tour booked by the client due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable amount shall stand forfeited as per ‘Cancellation Policy’ stipulated herein above.
- The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking or handover of vouchers.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any additional liability incurred by D2C Travel because of advance payments to vendors will be collected more than the booking amount.
- If a sightseeing spot is closed or is restricted to very few visitors due to its routine shut down, govt. orders, strike, curfew, natural calamity, natural phenomenon, etc, D2C Travel would not be responsible.
- All Tickets/Bookings issued shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / supplier. By accepting our booking terms, the user is also agreeing to terms & conditions of the respective airline.
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change(s).
- User shall be responsible for his/ her baggage and valuables. D2C Travel shall not be liable for any loss of baggage or theft of Traveler(s) articles during their stay in the hotels or any me during the tour.
There are no reviews yet.