Overview: Kashmir is called wonderland because of the majestic Chinar trees, the mesmerizing melodies of the Santoor, and the snow-capped Himalayas. Kashmir is praised for its remarkable natural beauty all over the world and is nestled high in the tall green Himalayas. It has served as an inspiration for poets throughout the ages because of its proximity to Himalayan peaks, lush green valleys, sparkling lakes, and temples.
Day-1: Arrival at Srinagar
- Pick up from Srinagar Airport by our representative.
- Visit the marvellous Mughal creations starting with the Chashmi-E-Shahi which is a natural water spring.
- Enjoy local sightseeing and visit handicraft shops where you can purchase local Hand Crafted items-Shawls, Jackets, Bed Covers, Carpets & much more!
- Watch the sunset over the Dal Lake as you embark on your Shikara Ride on its rolling waters.
- Check-in to Houseboat and enjoy Dinner.
- Have a sound sleep.
Day-2: Sonmarg Day Tour
- Have a delicious breakfast and complete checkout formalities.
- Get transferred to Srinagar Hotel and get ready to visit Sonmarg.
- The district of Kashmir ends in Sonamarg. The region of Ladhakh begins from here.
- Situated at an altitude of 2743m above sea level. The Sindh River is well-liked for trout and masher fishing in the summer because of its rapid flow.
- You can go for a pony ride to one of the glaciers to enjoy snow (Self).
- Return to the Hotel in Srinagar in the evening and have dinner.
- Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day-3: Gulmarg Day Tour
- Wake up in the morning and have breakfast.
- Gulmarg is known as the meadow of flowers
- It’s an interesting journey from Srinagar to Gulmarg. Its beauty will fascinate you. Skiing and snowboarding are very popular in Gulmarg.
- You can take a ride on the longest and highest cable car in Asia (Self). Enjoy gondola rides to Kongdoori, horseback riding, photography, and shopping at this lovely snow point.
- Return to the Hotel for Lip smacking Dinner.
- Take a sound sleep Overnight.
Day-4: Pahalgam Day Tour
- Have breakfast and leave for Pahalgam the ‘valley of shepherds’ which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag Lake.
- In route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman.
- On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaran, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam.
- A small village set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers a good view. You can visit Aru valley, and Chandanwari by car (Self).
- Come back to the Hotel to have a lip smacking Dinner.
- Take sound sleep in your Hotel.
Day-5: Return Home with Happy memories
- Have breakfast and check out from Hotel.
- Get transferred to Srinagar Airport.
“Say Goodbye to fellow travelers cum new friends with beautiful memories”
There are no reviews yet.