inclusive of all taxes
*Coupon can be applied at checkout
Free Shipping. All orders are delivered in 4 -7 days across India
INR 19,499 Per Person On Double Occupancy
4 Nights & 5 Days
Houseboat Stay & Shikara ride
Srinagar local sightseeing
Pahalgam day Tour
Gulmarg day Tour
Sonamarg day Tour
BOOK NOW & GET “Endless Trends T-Shirt” Complimentary!!
Srinagar airport pickup & drop off
Double Sharing: ₹ 19,499/- per person
Extra Drinks, Food, Tea and Snacks.
|Cancellation & Refund Policy||
100% refund will be given in case we Cancel the trip.
- Pick up from Srinagar Airport by our representative.
- Visit the marvellous Mughal creations starting with the Chashmi-E-Shahi which is a natural water spring.
- Enjoy local sightseeing and visit handicraft shops where you can purchase local Hand Crafted items-Shawls, Jackets, Bed Covers, Carpets & much more!
- Watch the sunset over the Dal Lake as you embark on your Shikara Ride on its rolling waters.
- Check-in to Houseboat and enjoy Dinner.
- Have a sound sleep.
- Have a delicious breakfast and complete checkout formalities.
- Get transferred to Srinagar Hotel and get ready to visit Sonmarg.
- The district of Kashmir ends in Sonamarg. The region of Ladhakh begins from here.
- Situated at an altitude of 2743m above sea level. The Sindh River is well-liked for trout and masher fishing in the summer because of its rapid flow.
- You can go for a pony ride to one of the glaciers to enjoy snow (Self).
- Return to the Hotel in Srinagar in the evening and have dinner.
- Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
- Wake up in the morning and have breakfast.
- Gulmarg is known as the meadow of flowers
- It’s an interesting journey from Srinagar to Gulmarg. Its beauty will fascinate you. Skiing and snowboarding are very popular in Gulmarg.
- You can take a ride on the longest and highest cable car in Asia (Self). Enjoy gondola rides to Kongdoori, horseback riding, photography, and shopping at this lovely snow point.
- Return to the Hotel for Lip smacking Dinner.
- Take a sound sleep Overnight.
- Have breakfast and leave for Pahalgam the ‘valley of shepherds’ which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag Lake.
- In route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman.
- On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaran, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam.
- A small village set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers a good view. You can visit Aru valley, and Chandanwari by car (Self).
- Come back to the Hotel to have a lip smacking Dinner.
- Take sound sleep in your Hotel.
- Have breakfast and check out from Hotel.
- Get transferred to Srinagar Airport.