The word Kerala means land of coconuts. It’s one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the country, situated on the southwest coast of India. It is widely famous for its heritage culture, ecotourism initiatives, hill stations, wildlife and historical monuments. It’s known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters. Kerala has 14 districts with Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) as the capital, languages spoken here are Hindi, English and Malayalam. The climate in Kerala is tropical.
The uniqueness of this place has drawn thousands of tourists every year to the beautiful land.
Day 1 – Arrival and leisure day
- Arrive at Cochin Airport and you will be transferred to Munnar from Cochin.
- While on the route you will be visiting the Tea Estate Spice Plantation, Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam and Valara Waterfalls.
- On arriving at the location, complete your check-in formalities and get freshen up.
- The evening is free at leisure, you can relax and get settled.
- Spend the night at the hotel.
Day 2 – Munnar sightseeing
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast and admire the beauty of the natural hill station.
- Begin the local sightseeing tour by visiting Pothamedu ViewPoint, Bison Valley Drive and Karadippara Point.
- Post-lunch (self), visit the Attukad Falls.
- If you are interested in seeing the endangered Nilgiri Tahr you can visit the Eravikulam National Park instead.
- In the evening, enjoy your way back to the hotel.
- Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 – Stay at Kovalam and Local Sightseeing
- On the Third day of your Kerala stay, start your day with a delicious breakfast.
- Complete your check-out formalities and get ready for a journey towards your next destination to Kovalam.
- Once settled and checked in, visit Samudra Beach at Kovalam and enjoy various water sports activities at the beach.
- In the Evening, spend your time at Lighthouse Beach.
- Spend your night at the hotel.
Day 4 – Trivandrum day visit
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast, and get ready for a day visit to Trivandrum.
- No sightseeing on this day.
- Day at leisure, try some amazing seafood delights. (self).
- You can visit the Anantha Padmanabha temple.
- Back to the hotel for an overnight stay at Kovalam..
Day 5 – Alleppey Houseboat Stay
- After a delightful breakfast, get ready to check out and you will be transferred to Alleppey.
- On arrival, complete your check-in at the houseboat and enjoy Alleppey’s Backwater Cruise.
- Post Lunch, evening visit to Alappuzha Beach.
- Spend the rest of your time on leisure enjoying your comfortable abode.
- Return back to the boat, for a comfortable overnight stay.
- Enjoy your last night and dinner at Alleppey.
Day 6 – Departure
- Post-breakfast, Enjoy unlimited access to the dreamy, turquoise lagoon views.
- Complete check-out formalities & you will be transferred to the airport
- Board your flight back home, with your hearts full of the best memories of Kerala.
There are no reviews yet.