- Company takes responsibility to package and dispatch the Products to the Buyers. The risk of any damage, loss, or destruction to the Products during the course of the delivery or during transit shall be that of the Company.
- Unless stated otherwise on the Product webpage, the delivery of the Products shall be done free of cost.
- The Company shall make best efforts to dispatch all orders within 2 (Two) to 3 (Three) working days and have the same delivered within 2 (Two) to 6 (Six) working days after the dispatch, contingent upon the location of the delivery. Any delay in dispatch of the Product shall be communicated to the Buyer through SMS/e-mail/voice call.
- Please note that there is no guaranteed dispatch time and any information about the dispatch time is estimated only and should not be relied upon as such. Therefore, time is not the essence of the bi-partite contract between the Buyer and the Company for the purchase and sale of Products on or through the Website.
- The Company, or the logistic service provider engaged by the Company will approach Buyer’s shipping address, for delivery of the Products, and if there is nobody available at the shipping address to take delivery of the Product at the shipping address then, Company may decide to cancel the order.
- The title in the Products and other rights and interest in the Products shall directly pass on to the Buyer from Company upon delivery of such Product and upon full payment of the price of the Product. The risk of loss shall pass on to the Buyer upon delivery of the Product.