Overview: Home to 572 coral islands, the tropical paradise of Andaman and Nicobar island lies at the junction of Bay of Bengal and Andaman sea. The islands sheltered in this archipelago are categorized into natural atolls, most of which remain uninhabited. Floating on serene ocean waters, this island makes for the perfect getaway for leisure seekers away from the chaos and anxiety of city life. With all the beautiful sunsets and divine views, Andaman is a paradise for seafood lovers. Andaman happens to be a dazzling place with fascinating things to see around. You’ll find the largest sea turtles in the world nest right here in Andaman.
Day 1 -Andaman: Arrival
- Arrival at Port Blair Airport, get transferred to the hotel.
- On arriving at the property, complete your check-in formalities and get settled into your room.
- Visit the corbyn’s cove beach, Tour cellular jail and Light & Sound show.
- Spend the rest of your time on leisure enjoying your comfortable abode.
- Spend the night at the hotel.
Day 2 – Ferry ride at Havelock
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast and get ready to get transferred to Havelock.
- Once the checkout formalities are done, we will start our journey to Havelock
- It will be a journey through a ferry ride.
- After an easy check-in you can freshen up and get ready to spend your evening with your loved ones at Radhanagar beach (Swaraj Dweep).
- Have a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 – Inter island ferry transfer (Neil Island)
- On the Third day of your Andaman Holiday, start your day with a delicious breakfast.
- You’ll need to check-out and get ready for an inter island ferry transfer to your next destination, Neil Island.
- Post completion of your Check-in formalities you can visit Laxmanpur Beach.
- Experience different water activities at Bharatpur beach with some amazing seafood delights (self).
- Evening visit to the Natural Bridge.
- Back to the hotel after enjoying the beautiful colours of sunset at the beach.
- Spend the rest of your night at the hotel.
Day 4 – Stay at Port Blair
- After a delightful breakfast, Explore the mesmerising beauty of the deep and partake in a selection of underwater activities for an adrenaline fix.
- Complete check-out formalities & you will be transferred to Port Blair via speed boat.
- In the Evening, Test your fishing skills at Andaman. Fishing is a tradition that is ideal around the reef where you are very likely to have a big catch (Self).
- Spend your last night at the hotel in port blair.
Day 5 – Departure
- Post-breakfast, Enjoy unlimited access to the dreamy, turquoise lagoon views.
- Get transferred to Port Blair Airport.
- Board your flight back home, with your hearts full of the best memories of Andaman.
There are no reviews yet.