Overview: We are a new age aspiring community of travelers who believe that travel is all about experiences, it is about meaningful interactions with people, art, music, culture and community of the place. We collaborate with artists, leaders, visionaries to grow and work together for about a week at different offbeat locations. We believe in learning while traveling and try to bring a positive change in the fast paced travelers through yoga, meditation, art and music.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1 – Let the magic begin
- You will arrive at the island house on your own (we will share the location with you in our pre-arrival checklist).
- Check-in at the house at 1300 hrs. Early check-in is possible if arriving early.
- On arrival meet your host and co participants and break the ice in a short orientation program.
- Lunch will be served at the house.
- After lunch, we will step out for exploring the island; we will try fishing, may be catch a fish as well , will go to a small hi l lock for sunset,
- visit local churches and the surrounding areas.
- We will return to the vi l la for a Feni (local Goan drink) tasting session followed by an authentic Porto-Goan dinner.
- After dinner we will call it a night.
Day 2 – A Full day of Adventure
- Wake up early today and drive to the railway station to take a local passenger train to the starting point of the DUDHSAGAR WATERFALL trek.
- Breakfast will be served on board the train. We will have enough time to eat food and enjoy the scenic train ride.
- Our guide will meet us at the trek starting point and take us to the majestic waterfall crossing many small river streams, tunnels and treacherous jungle trail .
- A train way back, short drive & a quick ferry ride and we are home.
- Dinner will be served at the house.
* The trek to the waterfall is not straightforward and is about 12 kms of walking one way plus it might be raining, so come prepared. We will be carrying some fruits, nuts, juices and water to feed you during the trek and get you going.
DAY 3 – Let’s Groove
- Kick off your day with a restorative functional fitness session by the pool (if it is not raining) or a shanti meditation session at the house.
- Sumptuous breakfast will be prepared by your host.
- Later join the curator in our Bachata Dance flow workshop.
- Your lunch will be organised at the house
- Afternoon is at leisure to relax or just move around the village exploring the simple island life.
- Dinner will be served at the house and you can also join the hosts to prepare a generous feast that we will enjoy together. You can also grab a beer and chill by the pool , if cooking is not your thing.
- After dinner, settle in your nests.
* De-stress, express, and reconnect with your innermost thoughts and feelings with this joyful workshop. We will learn some basic steps of this Latin dance form.
DAY 4 – Explore the Heritage Latin quarters
- Start your day with Yoga/Pranayama session at the house.
- Fuel up with a healthy breakfast before you hit the floor to learn some groovy Bachata moves.
- Lunch at the house
- Afternoon : Heritage Latin quarters. walk in Panjim exploring the not so touristy by lanes of the capital filled with Portuguese houses, small European cafes, bakeries and shops.
- We will have a special THALI dinner at a local restaurant.
- *Today we will partner up and learn some sensual dancing techniques of body movement and smooth partner work. The walk will end at a local bar to tank up before we hit a venue for a special Bachata social event – a fascinating night full of Latin beats and foot tapping music.
- Continue the party at the house or take the time to share your learnings and bond with co-participants.
DAY 05 – Bid a Goodbye
- Easy start to the day will be followed by a nice breakfast including some smoothies, shakes and staple recipes.
- Morning is free to gather yourself and for those late goodbyes with a promise to meet again.
- Check out from the island house and proceed for the onward journey. (late check-out can be requested)
There are no reviews yet.