inclusive of all taxes
*Coupon can be applied at checkout
Free Shipping. All orders are delivered in 4 -7 days across India
” Goa is not just a destination, It’s a feeling”
Mention the word “Goa” and scenes of lazily swaying palms, golden sands, dread-locked beer-swilling-hippies, dance parties and yoga retreats come to mind. But there ’s plenty more to the beauty of Goa than coconuts and cocktails. Let’s explore Goa beyond its usual description. On this secret escape, you will unearth some of the hidden gems of Goa; quaint living, hiking trails, cultural dee-dives, meeting the locals, and above all, setting off on a journey of self-discovery through our workshops.
Are you ready?
Travelling with learning new art/ideas
Meeting other creative souls
Stepping outside your comfort zone
Staying in inspiring spaces Experiencing the culture,
food & stories of a place through local entrepreneurs
Participating in yoga, meditation and art sessions
Getting inspired & growing collectively
– Accommodation for 5 days and 4 nights in a private villa
Luxury Villa On An Island
INR 21999 Per Person On Double Occupancy
– Expenses of personal nature like laundry, alcoholic / non alcoholic beverages etc.
|Terms & Conditions||
– Minimum participants – 6 and maximum participant – 12. We reserve all the rights to cancel the program in case minimum participant requirement is not met.
- You will arrive at the island house on your own (we will share the location with you in our pre-arrival checklist).
- Check-in at the house at 1300 hrs. Early check-in is possible if arriving early.
- On arrival meet your host and co participants and break the ice in a short orientation program.
- Lunch will be served at the house.
- After lunch, we will step out for exploring the island; we will try fishing, may be catch a fish as well , will go to a small hi l lock for sunset,
- visit local churches and the surrounding areas.
- We will return to the vi l la for a Feni (local Goan drink) tasting session followed by an authentic Porto-Goan dinner.
- After dinner we will call it a night.
- Wake up early today and drive to the railway station to take a local passenger train to the starting point of the DUDHSAGAR WATERFALL trek.
- Breakfast will be served on board the train. We will have enough time to eat food and enjoy the scenic train ride.
- Our guide will meet us at the trek starting point and take us to the majestic waterfall crossing many small river streams, tunnels and treacherous jungle trail .
- A train way back, short drive & a quick ferry ride and we are home.
- Dinner will be served at the house.
- Kick off your day with a restorative functional fitness session by the pool (if it is not raining) or a shanti meditation session at the house.
- Sumptuous breakfast will be prepared by your host.
- Later join the curator in our Bachata Dance flow workshop.
- Your lunch will be organised at the house
- Afternoon is at leisure to relax or just move around the village exploring the simple island life.
- Dinner will be served at the house and you can also join the hosts to prepare a generous feast that we will enjoy together. You can also grab a beer and chill by the pool , if cooking is not your thing.
- After dinner, settle in your nests.
- Start your day with Yoga/Pranayama session at the house.
- Fuel up with a healthy breakfast before you hit the floor to learn some groovy Bachata moves.
- Lunch at the house
- Afternoon : Heritage Latin quarters. walk in Panjim exploring the not so touristy by lanes of the capital filled with Portuguese houses, small European cafes, bakeries and shops.
- We will have a special THALI dinner at a local restaurant.
- *Today we will partner up and learn some sensual dancing techniques of body movement and smooth partner work. The walk will end at a local bar to tank up before we hit a venue for a special Bachata social event – a fascinating night full of Latin beats and foot tapping music.
- Continue the party at the house or take the time to share your learnings and bond with co-participants.
- Easy start to the day will be followed by a nice breakfast including some smoothies, shakes and staple recipes.
- Morning is free to gather yourself and for those late goodbyes with a promise to meet again.
- Check out from the island house and proceed for the onward journey. (late check-out can be requested)