₹14,000 (46% OFF)
inclusive of all taxes
*Coupon can be applied at checkout
Free Shipping. All orders are delivered in 4 -7 days across India
100% Purchase Protection
48 Hours Easy Return
Make In India
- • Manali Tour Package Ex Delhi
- • Transport Included
- • Meals Included
- • Stay Included
- • Sightseeing Included
BOOK NOW & GET “Kasrat Duffle Bag” & “Endless Trends T-Shirt” FREE !!
Hotel Rockland Inn, Manali
· Accommodation in Deluxe Room for 2 nights and 3 days
· Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills
- Luxury AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus journey from Delhi to Manali
- Water & Juice on the bus journey
- Reach Manali the next day morning.
- Arrival in Manali where you will be meeting our representative who will help you get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- After check-in, get some rest before going out to explore the beautiful city of Manali.
- Begin the Manali local sightseeing tour by visiting the mystical Hadimba Devi Temple, which locals refer to as the heart of Manali. You will then proceed to visit the Manu Temple, and Vashisht Temple to feel the spiritual aura.
- You can also visit Van Vihar, Arjun Gufa, Museum of Himachal Culture and Folk Art.
- Surrounded by shops selling handicrafts and carpets, the Tibetan Monastery is a famous sight that you will visit.
- In the evening, you will go on a shopping spree and take a walk on the bustling Mall Road.
- Post that, Return to the hotel for DJ night with a bonfire and dinner.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- The day starts early as you will wake up and just after breakfast will start travelling towards the beautiful town of Kullu which is often referred to as the “Beautiful Valley of Gods”.
- After spending some time in the beautiful Kullu valley you will be heading towards Manikaran.
- Manikaran, situated in the beautiful Parvati valley, is an important site for Sikhs and is famous for the Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and the hot water springs.
- You will then proceed to take a short stopover at Kasol where you can shop for amazing handicrafts.
- After a day full of thrill and excitement, return back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Wake up early in the morning and enjoy a wholesome breakfast at the hotel after which you will head to the green and misty high mountains of Rohtang Pass.
- This tour will take you through the 9.02 km long Atal tunnel, to get a glimpse of the Dhauladhar & Pir Panjal Ranges.
- At Rohtang Pass, you can opt to participate in adventure activities like Skiing, Snow Mobile Ride, and Snow Tube Ride at an extra cost.
- Evening at 5:00 pm catch the bus from Manali private bus stand and proceed to Delhi.
- Overnight journey on the bus.
- Morning arrival and drop to Delhi Volvo bus stand.
- The glorious tour to the heavenly Manali ends here, offering your beautiful memories to cherish for lifetime.