OVERVIEW: Bali is a tropical island where everyone wants to escape to! With lovely beach clubs, hiking trails, affordable villas with private pools, and, of course, some of the best cuisine. Nowhere else in the world will you find a destination as unique and contrasted as Bali. Visitors can expect water-based adventure, stunning temples, creative arts, trekking, yoga, meditation, exotic cuisine and fantastic nightlife here. Going to Bali feels like a never-ending adventure as there is an activity to suit every soul. This package is designed for honeymoon couples who wish to make their experience distinctive and unforgettable.
Seminyak: Seminyak boasts some of the most glorious beaches in Bali. Be sure to catch the legendary sunsets and enjoy the tranquil beauty, and marvel at Balinese ceremonies on the beach, complete with gamelan players and offerings to the gods. Of course, don’t let the smooth sands and intricate cultural experiences distract you from spas and shopping! Sophisticated spas and high-end boutiques will entice you away from the waterfront
UBUD: One of those destinations is Ubud, where a little vacation can easily grow into a stay of several weeks, months, or even years. It is a well-liked tourist site and is situated in the center of Bali. In Bali’s highlands, the town of Ubud is renowned as a hub for traditional arts and dancing. One of Bali’s most well-known vistas is the jungle and terraced rice fields of the Ubud District, which are lined with Hindu temples and shrines.
Day 1: Arrival in Kuta and Tanah lot Sunset tour
- Arrive at the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali, where you will be met by our representative.
- You will be transferred to your hotel in Seminyak, where you check in and can relax for a while.
- You can go ahead and explore the area around your hotel.
- In the afternoon you will be taken to the Tanah Lot Sunset Tour, The temple is built atop a rock & reachable by walk from the coastal tip.
- This temple is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Bali & the most photographed one as well. At some nooks of the coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple there are holy tame snakes in black and white colour which according to the locals are a deity property and they act as guards of the temple from bad influence.
- Shopping time is available on this visit for any kind of Balinese handicraft products good for souvenirs and or for collection.
- Return to the hotel and enjoy a relaxing night.
Day 2: Full day Excursion to Kintamani with Bali swing
- After a delicious breakfast in the hotel, proceed for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano.
- This trip will take you up close & personal with the essence of Bali. It is the most favorite tour of any first time visitor to Bali. Visit the Batubulan village (famous for traditional Batik and hand weavings), then past the Celuk village (famous for silver and gold works). Mas village (famous for Wood carving).
- Thereafter proceed to the Temple, one of the most historical & ancient Hindu temples in Bali.
- Proceed to visit the Chocolate Factory. Continue your tour to The Mount & Lake Batur in Kintamani village for some stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region.
- Bali Swing is actually several different swings of varying heights, with more being currently built. They overlook a beautiful palm tree valley with a river, giving the real Balinese jungle look and feel. It is a very beautiful setting and you can see why it has become so popular.
- You will get thrilling feelings, adrenaline rush, unforgettable experiences and unique pictures. Imagine swinging and gliding on various spots over lush green forests, rice fields, river valleys, awesome cliff views and much more on Bali Swing.
- Your tour ends in the famous coffee plantation..
- Return to your hotel for the night.
Day 3: Water sports at Tanjung Benoa with Spa session
- After a delicious breakfast at your hotel, it is time to leave for a half day tour of Water Sports, Tanjung Benoa is filled with water sports fun activities.
- An ideal Bali holiday is incomplete without Bali water sports at the famous Tanjung Benoa beach. This beach best known for its aquatic adventure is located in the Benoa peninsula far away from the hustle & bustle.
- North of Nusa Dua this beach offers a wide range of water sports. It offers a variety of water activities from motorised to non-motorized one and brings you an unforgettable experience to enjoy fun activities on the beach or in the ocean. (Water Sports Included: 01 Round of Banana Boat, Parasailing & Jet Ski).
- Later proceed to have a relaxing 2 hours of spa session as we provide the best spa treatments of Bali. It is an amazing Bali spa house with the concept of luxury.
- Return & Spend the night at the hotel.
Day 4: Checkout from Kuta hotel and transfer to Ubud
- After a delicious breakfast at your hotel in Kuta, Check out from Kuta Hotel.
- Get a transfer to Ubud Hotel by AC vehicle.
- Check in and relax in your private pool villa.
- Evening at Leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5: Full day Nusa Penida tour
- Wake up in the morning, have a hearty breakfast in the hotel.
- Get ready to board your transfer to the Sanur Harbor, from where you will be taking a boat to reach Nusa Penida island.
- Start your Nusa Penida tour by hiking through a precarious and narrow trail down a mountain onto the shoreline to reach the famous Kelingking Beach.
- Just nearby, is the Broken Bay which is actually a large rock archway from where you can marvel at the ocean as it flows in and out of a natural bowl surrounded by towering cliffs.
- In the afternoon, take a stopover for lunch and treat your taste buds to the traditional Balinese cuisine.
- Later, board your boat back to the main island of Bali.
- Return back to the hotel/ resort/ villa for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Day On Leisure- enjoy your day at Pool villa
- After breakfast You have the entire day at your disposal today.
- Plan to take optional tours to the famed clubs and bars of Bali (Self).
- Or you could opt to visit the markets for some last minute shopping. Laze around at your private pool.
- Enjoy your last night in Bali to the fullest.
Day 7: Departure
- After you’re done with your regular buffer breakfast you are free to cherish your memories until you get to meet our representative at the hotel.
- He will escort you to the transfer facility and it will be provided to you for your drop at the airport.
- Have an amazing Fly back to your home sweet home with some wonderful memories.
There are no reviews yet.