A small village in Himachal situated along the banks of the river Parwati, Kasol is a tourist attraction that is rapidly gaining fame as a very popular hub for trekkers, backpackers and nature lovers, commonly known as the Amsterdam of India., this quaint little village is resplendent in natural scenic beauty. Situated between the town of Bhuntar and Manikaran, Kasol might seem like a plain, nondescript village from the outside, but it is one of the best places in the country to just sit back and chill in the lap of nature.
It is 12 kms trek which usually takes about 5-6 hrs to complete. Along the trek you will be come across, waterfalls hopping over the rocks happily and with that picturesque view. Also, café and stop points are available where you may take short rest and indulge in some hot tea.
Day wise itinerary
Day 1 – Departure for Kasol
- Gather and report at Kashmiri gate metro station gate no 6 at 6:00PM and meet our Trip
- Depart for Kasol around 6:30PM in the evening. Overnight journey Delhi to Kasol.
Day 2 – Heavenly Kasol
- Reach Kasol in the late morning.
- Check in at the camp-site freshen up and rest for a while.
- We will trek to the chalal bridge along with Parvati River and reach Kasol market.
- You can try and enjoy different cuisines at Israeli cafes around.
- By evening we will back to our campsite where you may enjoy music with bonfire.
- Have dinner followed by overnight stay in camps.
Day 3 : Kheerganga Trek
- Wake up early in the morning to enjoy the stunning and scenic landscape.
- Freshen up have breakfast and get ready to begin the day.
- After Breakfast, We drive to Barsheni from Kasol (Approx. 15kms) it’s a point where Kheerganga trek begins.
- By 4:00PM we will reach Kheerganga. Feel free to walk around Kheerganga to enjoy the stunning views of nature.
- You can also take a dip in the famous natural hot spring at Kheerganga.
- By the later evening we gather at the campsite, enjoy the bonfire with your friends and other fellow travelers.
- Followed by dinner and overnight stay in camps under the bright stars.
Day 4: Time to Trek Down
- Wake up early morning to see the first ray of sun on the mighty Himalayas.
- After breakfast trek way back to Barsheni and then visit Manikaran Sahib and spend some time there.
- If time persists you can spend more time in kasol and explore some cafes and taste traditional foods.
- Later in the evening we will board the traveler from Kasol.
Day 5: Everlasting Memories
Reach Delhi in the morning with a bucketload of memories and endless pictures and later we bid goodbye to our fellow travelers.
There are no reviews yet.