Rishikesh or the “Gateway to Garhwal Himalayas” is the Yoga Capital of the world. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, Rishikesh invites travelers and tourists from all around the world to admire the beauty of the place. Explore the Laksham Jhula and Ram Jhula with the majestic views of the River Ganga. Feel the fresh breeze of air at Neer Gaddu Waterfall, distanced at 5km from Lakshman Jhula.
The best season to visit Rishikesh is the winter season, which is ideal for rafting and other water sports activities.
Day 1 – Rishikesh: Arrival and adventure activities.
* On the first day of your 2 day Rishikesh tour check into Check in at the camp and to get freshen up to explore Rishikesh. Gear up for enthralling Shivpuri river rafting.
* Post this adventurous experience of drifting through the river current, be prepared for more exciting activities and games like- Beach volleyball, body surfing, cliff jumping, campfire, and light trekking.
Day 2 – Rishikesh: Departure
* Wake up with the prayers going on everywhere and the soothing sound of river Ganga.
* Post breakfast, check out from the camp. Bid adieu to Rishikesh and be prepared to travel back home.
* Your 2 days 1 night Rishikesh tour package hence comes to an end with happy memories.
There are no reviews yet.