inclusive of all taxes
*Coupon can be applied at checkout
Free Shipping. All orders are delivered in 4 -7 days across India
Pay on delivery might be available
Easy 14 days exchanges
This item is only exchangeable for the same or a different size, if available, and cannot be returned
- Natural Ashwagandha Powder: Embrace the power of Ashwagandha, a traditional herbal remedy known for its numerous health benefits.
- Adaptogenic Herb: Ashwagandha is considered an adaptogen, helping the body manage stress and promoting overall well-being.
- Immune Support: This powder may boost the immune system, helping the body defend against various infections and illnesses.
- Stress Reduction: Ashwagandha is known to have calming properties, assisting in reducing anxiety and promoting relaxation.
- Versatile Usage: Enjoy the flexibility of incorporating Ashwagandha powder into various recipes, such as smoothies, teas, or as a supplement for overall health support.
DIY Health Packs
I & Z ESSENTIALS
D2C ECOMMERCE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Plot No 12, Khasra No – 505/1, DEEPAK VIHAR, KHORA, Ghaziabad, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, 201001
Plot 22, Phase 2, Near Cipet, IDA, Cherlapally, Hyderabad, Medchal, Malkajgiri, Tenagana
|Country Of Origin||
- May help reduce stress and anxiety.
- May reduce blood sugar levels.
- Help reduces inflammation in the body.
- Beneficial for skin and hair.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a Rasayana (rejuvenative) and an adaptogenic herb, meaning that it helps the body resist physiological and psychological stress. Ashwagandha is one of the most highly regarded and commonly used adaptogens in the Ayurvedic pharmacopeia
- PURE, SUN POWERED ASHWAGANDHA: Simply pure, potent Ashwagandha. This ayurvedic herbal remedy is also known as Indian ginseng, or scientifically as Withania somnifera. If you have never tried ashwagandha powders before, they have a natural, earthy, and unique smell.
- Ashwagandha contains high levels of antioxidants that savage the free radicals to fight the signs of aging like wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines and blemishes. Ashwagandha is useful for treating keratosis, a condition that leads to rough and dry skin. Consume three grams of ashwagandha with water twice a day to get rid of this skin condition
- Benefits Of Ashwagandha For Hair: Controls Hair Fall, Promotes Hair Health, Prevents Premature Graying, Stimulates Hair Follicles and Fights Hair Loss.