Phuket: Thailand’s largest island, Phuket, is also one of Southeast Asia’s most well-liked travel destinations. This island is abundant in natural resources, has ideal weather for agriculture, and offers stunning views of the tropical colours. In addition to agriculture, the diversified topography supports a wide range of plants and animals. Experience the stunning white sand beaches, renowned nightlife, enticing cultures, and delectable cuisines that this region has to offer.
Krabi: Krabi is a marvellous tourist destination from South East Asia. This place is known to the world for its spectacular natural settings, pristine white beaches, buzzing nightlife and beautiful underwater biodiversity. People planning for their Krabi trips are surely falling in love with this land as they explore its stunning beaches and humble native people.
Day 1 – Arrival at Phuket, Get transferred to Krabi
- The tour starts with your arrival at Phuket International Airport
- You will be greeted by our representative. A/C vehicle will take you to Krabi hotel.
- After finishing the check-in procedures, spend the remaining time of the day as you like.
- You can rent a boat from Krabi town or Ao Nang to explore the islands (Self)
- The Emerald Pool at Thung Teao Forest Natural Park also allows you to take a swim and travel to another dimension.
- Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 – Krabi 4 Islands Tour
- After a delicious breakfast in the hotel, get ready to visit the 4 islands tour.
- Speed boat will take you to Pranang Beach, Tup Island, Chicken Island, Poda Island. (NP Fee included)
- Have fun exploring stunning and gorgeous islands, which are something special and a wonder of nature in every way.
- Transfer to Hotel. Snuggle up for the night in comfort.
Day 3 – Arrival in Phuket, with evening Simon Star Show
- Relish a delicious breakfast and get transferred to Phuket in an A/C vehicle.
- Witness the stunning beauty this island has to offer as you go to the Phuket hotel.
- Half day City tour of Phuket. You will get to see Karon View Point, Big Buddha, Wat Chalong Temple and Phuket old town.
- Arrive at the hotel, complete the check-in procedures.
- In the evening, Get ready to watch the extraordinary theatrical performance in Samkong, Phuket for the Simon Star Show.
- Enter this magnificent theatre which can fit over 600 people and get ready to see this extravagant show.
- Listen to the exciting music and enjoy the impressive performances by the skilled dancers performing in their vibrant cost
Day 4 – Phi Phi Island Tour
- Get ready to discover Phuket’s hidden jewels after enjoying a great breakfast.
- Head to the pier after an early breakfast at the hotel. From the pier, you will be taken to Phi Phi island by a big boat.
- You will see Bamboo Island which is blessed with a pristine beach having golden sand and clear crystal waters.
- Another famous place that you will be exploring on Phi Phi Island is Maya Bay which was filmed in the famous movie The Beach. Also, enjoy the local lunch on Phi Phi Island.
- After a fun-filled day head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5– Departure. Take a bag filled with memories.
- Wake up and after a nice breakfast and complete checkout formalities.
- Get transferred to Phuket International Airport.
- Take a ton of memories with you that you can cherish forever.
There are no reviews yet.